Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Lorax...the odds of Downs in a teen versus a mid forties Mom are infinitesimally small. Common things occur commonly.
    Yes and I don't think Bristol is clueless enough to have 2 babies that close together. Were they even born 9 months apart? I'm not sure.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Lorax...the odds of Downs in a teen versus a mid forties Mom are infinitesimally small. Common things occur commonly.
    Then tell me why wasn't she showing two weeks before "giving birth?" At the Texas governor's conference she was flat as a board, and Bristol vanished from school the last six months before Trig was born. Looks a little suspicious to me.

What mother knowing she's having a Down's baby runs around on airplanes constantly [[not showing) and never revealed to anyone she was pregnant? It was a mystery to anyone who worked with her. Perhaps a divine birth? LOL!!

BTW, in all the photos of her pregnant with her other kids she was big as a house. Chances are she'd be even bigger at age 44.

Looks like Rideron has totally ditched and diverted answering "who pays for your insurance?" Transparency.

Blarf Guest

Palin should just pose for playboy and get it over with. Imagine the sales.

Rideron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    Looks like Rideron has totally ditched and diverted answering "who pays for your insurance?" Transparency.
    Looks that way, Sstashmoo.....

The idea that a for-profit corporations are determining which procedures I can have done and which I cannot is ludacris.

As for the Republican theory: "Government just messes everything up. They cannot be in control of health care" is insane. Look at all the other governments in the world. In France, holding a government job is one of the most respectable jobs around. It's so sad that we have the mindset of government inability to manage anything correctly.

Lorax Guest

Still waiting on that insurance info, Ridemeron. I'll bet it's a government plan- really a good one too. I'm jealous!

ccbatson Guest

Lorax...leave the zebraesque conspiracy theories to Gannon.

Lorax Guest

And you can handle the weasel-like Rethuglican conspiracies. Deal.

Saw Palin and B. Frank at Gridiron Winter Dinner this evening.......what a rush

Stosh Guest

And I'm sure that there are thousands,if not tens of thousands, of people decended from these people that are whores and drug abusers, felons and petty thieves. Luck of the draw. This couple lived in the 1600's. Now 400 years later, this is an issue?

This proves nothing more than the apparent successful procreation of her ancestors. And, I'd demand a DNA test, if I were to vote for her based on some divine right of kings. Something's fishy...

ccbatson Guest

Problem is...Obama's agenda is fact, not theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh View Post
    And I'm sure that there are thousands,if not tens of thousands, of people decended from these people that are whores and drug abusers, felons and petty thieves. Luck of the draw. This couple lived in the 1600's. Now 400 years later, this is an issue?

This proves nothing more than the apparent successful procreation of her ancestors. And, I'd demand a DNA test, if I were to vote for her based on some divine right of kings. Something's fishy...
    Who said it was an issue? More like a delightful note of serendipitous irony. Cheney and Obama are also eighth cousins. Maybe that's why they all look alike.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4