Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by East Detroit View Post
    Why is this ccbatson kid so reluctant about Black people? I guess all neocon second handers are reluctant about Black people.
    He's not "reluctant" about black people, he just suffers from that typically conservative amazement that all black women aren't welfare queens squirting out babies to get a bigger handout and all black men aren't gangstas bent on raping white women, dealing drugs, and fathering numerous children whom they then abandon..

The fact that all of these people were articulate and spoke decent English is probably what he thought was "unprecedented", while Beck being able to sit in their midst without being mugged and stabbed was the "courageous" part.

I can't believe all the useless gobbledygook on this thread.

ccbatson Guest

I am surprised that you did see and retain some of what you saw Elganned. You did miss the question asked however...Beck facilitated the topic, it was instigated by "the briefcase kid" as you call him [[a regular commentator on the Beck program). 5 minutes was spent describing this setup at the beginning...part of what you missed apparently. In missing this, you lost the context and therefore the understanding and valueto be gained [[your loss). Absent this understanding you come to the wrong conclusions [[no surprise).

As per the title of the thread, "do yourself a favor" and watch the whole thing.

Stosh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    I am surprised that you did see and retain some of what you saw Elganned. You did miss the question asked however...Beck facilitated the topic, it was instigated by "the briefcase kid" as you call him [[a regular commentator on the Beck program). 5 minutes was spent describing this setup at the beginning...part of what you missed apparently. In missing this, you lost the context and therefore the understanding and valueto be gained [[your loss). Absent this understanding you come to the wrong conclusions [[no surprise).

As per the title of the thread, "do yourself a favor" and watch the whole thing.
    Another atypical "I'm superior" retort. I could expect nothing less with the Randian superiority complex. You should play nice.

I watched it all, Cc. Spare me your nuanced interpretation of what I could have gotten from it, should have gotten from it, etc. It all boils down to more conservative repetitions of the same-old, same-old.

In future, I'll do myself a favor and ignore your recommendations.

ccbatson Guest

Yet you missed the reason for the show explained at length at the beginning by Glen Beck and, the "briefcase guy" as you referred to him?

That lack of understanding is far more concerning than lying about watching it in the first place...maybe you should watch it again and pay attention this time.

Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and pay attention: I am utterly unconcerned about what you find concerning.

I'm concerned about Bats' incorrect use of the word "concerning".

I marvel at the control bats has over all of you. Just don't respond to the posts, and watch what happens. He'll be posting to himself........wake up.

ccbatson Guest

I didn't say it was concerning to me...just that it was concerning...as in inconsistent in the argument being made.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6