Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    The concepts he articulates resonate strongly with a huge section of the populace as evidenced by his gigantic and growing audience.
    What solution do you have for his giant and growing ass?

ccbatson Guest

Ahh, your conceding defeat guised as a bad attempt at humor is now more clear.

Lorax Guest

Ahh, to the contrary.

Latest figures show 20% of Americans polled identify as Republican.

8% of those identify as far-right

Even if all 8% of those listened to Limbaugh, it's still 8% of 20%.

No where near a threatening majority, or a minority, for that matter.

A bunch of grunting wildebeasts

ccbatson Guest

You are misrepresenting the poll Lorax...the salient points are the changes...5 points in favor of conservatives and negative 5-7 for liberals.

Lorax Guest

Even if that were true, it's still abysmal numbers for the fascist Reich.

Sorry, but mold-ridden ideology ain't workin' so well for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    You are misrepresenting the poll Lorax...the salient points are the changes...5 points in favor of conservatives and negative 5-7 for liberals.
    you must be reading polls that no one in the rest of the world has ever seen. republican numbers are dropping like stones -- lower than when the Whig party fell apart in 5, 4, 3, 2...

ccbatson Guest

Nobody reads Gallup now Rb?

give me a link to the poll you claim backs you up

ccbatson Guest

It is spelled G-A-L-L-U-P...do a search.

Gallup isn't a link. give me a link to the actual poll.

oh, yeah. it doesn't exist

Lorax Guest

Even if it did exist, Gallup is a fascist funded poll, largely bent toward Rethuglican ideology.

Much as the Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to bringing down the Obama administration.

I'm sure conservatives have some cock and bull poll put together by the likes of Beck or Fox News that is biased and shows what they want to see.

ccbatson Guest

Gallup, Rasmussen, ~~~by...all show the same things...BTW, the Obama crowd know that these trends are real and they are trying [[bat failing) to deceptively avert these growing trends [[which will worsen their fate).

Bullet Guest

Rush has been anointed "leader" of the Republican party by his detractors on the left. This provides them with a convenient, omnipresent target for their vitriol and hate. He is an entrainer and Conservative who

Bullet Guest

Rush has been anointed "leader" of the Republican party by his detractors on the left. This provides them with a convenient, omnipresent target for their vitriol and hate. He is an entrainer and Conservative who is as often at odds with Republicans as Democrats.

littlebuddy Guest

Why is it so easy for people to name call instead of just presenting the facts of what they are for or against. Do these people think that everyone is just stupid and they can't understand the facts so they need the name calling to sort out who is right and wrong. Even if the people you disagree with name call, why resort to that low level, is it just easier than presenting facts or really thinking? right on top of the page is says "no name calling" is this only towards each other in here or to just the people you are talking about or should it be both? I have seen little in here from both sides of just facts without name calling and I do wonder what it is people are so afraid of that they cannot present the facts but just scream and yell names at each other. What is it that people really want when they say freedom.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by littlebuddy View Post
    Why is it so easy for people to name call instead of just presenting the facts of what they are for or against. Do these people think that everyone is just stupid and they can't understand the facts so they need the name calling to sort out who is right and wrong. Even if the people you disagree with name call, why resort to that low level, is it just easier than presenting facts or really thinking? right on top of the page is says "no name calling" is this only towards each other in here or to just the people you are talking about or should it be both? I have seen little in here from both sides of just facts without name calling and I do wonder what it is people are so afraid of that they cannot present the facts but just scream and yell names at each other. What is it that people really want when they say freedom.
    Liberals are frustrated that facts don't seem to matter for Rethuglicans. When presented with them, they twist them to their own agenda, and have proven it time and again.

The talking heads are rodeo clowns, nothing more. Is this name calling? Or a simple statement of fact? It's fact as far as I'm concerned. Since Glenn Beck self-identifies as a "rodeo clown" [[his quote) so who am I to argue?

littlebuddy Guest

I am sure the facts don't matter to liberals much either. With the popularity of conservative talk radio and tv, I find it hard to believe that all they have to say are lies,half-truth,etc. While I am sure they are wrong at times it just seems that Liberals scream and yell, but I don't hear much in the way of facts from them, but lots of name calling. Why are liberals so frustrated, they are basically running the show? Don't they believe in the same freedoms for those who disagree with them as they want for themselves?

ccbatson Guest

Lorax...you would have to be blind not to see the facts coming from the right...unemployment rates, deficits, casualties in Afghanistan, recommendations from the appointed General on the ground, failed spending programs, and on, and on...the FACTS are incredibly overwhelming and irrefutable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3