Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 193 of 432 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

yah, gash, we're all just a bunch of sharpies...

Don't let them badger you Gash.
    Attachment 3875

Just kidding. I just happened to be messing around with this old poster when I read this mornings entries. Couldn't resist.
    Last edited by old guy; December-03-09 at 11:04 PM.

It's a beautiful morning in the neighborhood!

and another

Hey Rona!
    Attachment 3878

Hope you had a good one.
    Last edited by det313grrl; January-15-10 at 09:50 PM.

Gleeman, good to have you posting again, you were missed!

Candy, glad to hear you can still bounce.

OG, nice work on the old poster, funny stuff.

Thanks Detgrrl that was sweet of you. I have found that even though your body has to conform to this work away world, if you can keep your mind and spirit free, you can bounce back from allot of things. Huh? Maybe except a few like being hit by a bus, run over by a train, ets.,etc. Margie, I put my cell # on a private message to you on this site. Let me know if you recieved it. I think Ruth has a master list of everyones info though. Oldguy could you please email your physical mailing address to me? I have a few Rattle snakes here that I need to get to my bestest of friends. Anybody else like one? The venom is a trip, and thier hides make good neck ties.

WOW......Haven't seen this much activity here in a dong time.....I'll have to make more hypos......so go ahead....bring it on....i can take it.....I got toughened up being related to Stnft....or maybe that's where all the damage happened....what ever....beat me, whip me, make me write checks.....Wait....what am I saying...just spank me a little and take my spare change......Attachment 3883

Hey....If you can ....check out Keith Urbans new stuff....sure hope this guy sticks around for a long time....the guy does some gude chit.....again check out Rosane Cash's new CD "The List"....might not be for everyone, but i sure like what she did with some of her daddies tunes....Y'all go do good things now ya hear

Aloha and Thanks for the cake Sharon and everyone's smiles There is some rock in roll coming for me me this Sat C&K Cecilo and Kapone 35 yrs I will be singing along with them, News from Dallas We got invited to hear him play in Switzerland jan 2010 Jan 22nd on ck him out Dallas Hodge .com Love you Fog Folks Rona

Happy Birthday Rockinrona!

Gash.....are you defying gravity?

Yeah.........and this guy don't think Hank done it that way either.

Last edited by stnfrnt; January-09-10 at 09:29 PM.

BTW.......as I recall, Gash has incredible eysight. Christ, he sees things that aren't even there! Go figure.

Just going through old files, cleaning and rearranging house. A funny Spy Magazine cover I found.
    Last edited by 1KielsonDrive; December-03-09 at 01:17 AM.

Here's another one for ya' Whaler - our old drinking buddy.

Here's a funny, but accurate, cartoon about organized religions.

Okay, I know, I've been pushing the political, religious, cultural boundaries. If I'm running my mouth too much, let me know and I'll shut up or post elsewhere. If you have particularly harsh words for me - email them. I'm allright with it. I still want to have fun with my fellow GarWoodians.

1KielsonDrive, Wasn't it Napoleon who said " GOD is on the side of the one with the most guns"?

...yeah, or just the one with the most

my thoughts on the subject would be way too lengthy for a blog. I'm currently working on a piece of art about all the religions and faiths in the "world"...it is so complex and all-inclusive with all the names of the different "religions",denominations, symbols, sayings, etc., that it becomes blinding with the realization apparent that everyone on the planet wants SOMETHING to believe in... how 'bout just saving the Planet ?

here's a Attachment 3905 shot of Colorado in October when I went out to see my Viet Nam army buddy...just a dust of snow on the ground. that morning...
    Last edited by Gleeman; March-26-10 at 01:56 PM.

Attachment 3907....recognize the bird, Stn ? ...
    Last edited by Gleeman; March-26-10 at 01:56 PM.

Gleeman.......I believe in you.

I'd recognise that bird anywhere.

John Collier.......when you get your new Leica M-9, can I have your old one?
    Last edited by stnfrnt; November-17-09 at 08:01 PM. Reason: remembered something else

Gleeman......try this.

http://www.johntrudell.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Candy man View Post
    1KielsonDrive, Wasn't it Napoleon who said " GOD is on the side of the one with the most guns"?
    Thanks Candy. I love it. That's my laugh for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleeman View Post
    ...yeah, or just the one with the most

my thoughts on the subject would be way too lengthy for a blog. I'm currently working on a piece of art about all the religions and faiths in the "world"...it is so complex and all-inclusive with all the names of the different "religions",denominations, symbols, sayings, etc., that it becomes blinding with the realization apparent that everyone on the planet wants SOMETHING to believe in... how 'bout just saving the Planet ?
    Boy, I'm telling you Gleeman, you hit the nail on the head. Thank you for the simplicity and directness of your question/statement.