Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 124 of 263 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 6559

Quote Originally Posted by 7andkelly View Post
    Maybe you will make it back home during your Christmas vacation.

You can take in a Red Wings game at JLA, eat meals in Hamtramck, Greek Town, Mexicantown and Windsor, experience the season at Henry Ford Museum or Crossroads Village, take in some culture at Fox Theatre, Meadowbrook, or Cranbrook, visit with family and friends ... come on, Z ... "we'll have the hap hap happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f'ing Kaye".

Be carefull what you ask for

Quote Originally Posted by zitro View Post
    Be carefull what you ask for
    I'm asking too. C'mon down

We haven't seen each other in years. We might not even like being around each other. What then?

We haven't seen each other in years. We might not even like being around each other. What then?
    Then we'll have something to bitch about when you go home. It makes it all worthwhile, right?

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Then we'll have something to bitch about when you go home. It makes it all worthwhile, right?

Good point, plus it would add some spice to this thread instead of the rogue poster here and there who likes to agitate things. I could be added to THE LIST

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Thank you. That's my sister Ruthie in the top row, 2nd from left.
    EB, that's the one that owes you money. She's in FLA right now.
    Since I'm still in FL [[until Monday) maybe I can track her and her deadbeat husband down before I leave.

Head northwest and you should be able to find her. Brooksville

Hop, skip and a jump from here. I was there today, in fact, buying a microwave at Sears. Had a great ride on the Triumph yesterday. Maybe I'll ride it down to B'ville tomorrow to track down the deadbeats.
    Warn her about an old, fat guy on a green/white Bonneville.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastburn View Post
    Hop, skip and a jump from here. I was there today, in fact, buying a microwave at Sears. Had a great ride on the Triumph yesterday. Maybe I'll ride it down to B'ville tomorrow to track down the deadbeats.
    Warn her about an old, fat guy on a green/white Bonneville.
    So what does he owe you, considering the interest?

Good point, plus it would add some spice to this thread instead of the rogue poster here and there who likes to agitate things. I could be added to THE LIST
    Just think of all the laughs we'll have sitting around and talking about the rouges from Christmases past.

St. Jude School Detroit Class of 1952
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/1319760...13920/sizes/l/

Quote Originally Posted by kellyroad View Post
    St. Jude School Detroit Class of 1959
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/1319760...97786/sizes/l/
    My sister Nancy is the 6th row down and the 5th one in on the left side. It looks like she was class vice president, too. I never knew that. She played accordian in a band in high school. She went to Dominican.

Hey - sounds like a plan! :-)

CFG> Did you hear anything about Pete Kekic passing away this weekend?

Not a thing...and I don't remember him really well - except for the name...where did he live?

Quote Originally Posted by Campfire Girl View Post
    Not a thing...and I don't remember him really well - except for the name...where did he live?
    I think HW and I believe he transferred there after around 6th grade.

Ok, then that would make sense. We didn't "cross halls" for classes until the 5th grade, so if he wasn't in homeroom, I wouldn't have known him very well, except by name.

Quote Originally Posted by DVH63 View Post
    My sister Nancy is the 6th row down and the 5th one in on the left side. It looks like she was class vice president, too. I never knew that. She played accordian in a band in high school. She went to Dominican.
    DV: You had a few sisters at SJ. I know you'd mentioned them previously. Could you tell me the years so I could down load them sooner?

Question : What were the numbers of the two classrooms at the end of the east hall on the Maddelein [[north) side BEFORE the six classrooms were added on in 1964? [[They would have been like rooms 101 and 102 on the 7 Mile side....Their doors were facing the hallway.

Sorry KR - before my time - they were there when I got there in 64

before my time, too.

MYSTERY PHOTO: Many of you in the St. Jude neighborhood during the 60s should recognize this picture. [[hint: squint). The first one to guess gets an extra stuffed cabbage at the Polish dinner this weekend. [[Thanks CFG)

It looks like a piece of my old school uniform!

It looks to me like a miserably poor quality still image from the 1964 Rankin-Bass "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" special!

Quote Originally Posted by Campfire Girl View Post
    It looks like a piece of my old school uniform!
    No. But when you discover the answer the symbolic analogy to your uniform will be evident.