Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Hybrid View

Attachment 188 keep looking....he has to be somewhere.....someone has that little bit of info that will crack the case of the missing drummer

Good Morning. Its a beautiful Spring day here in Detroit.
    Attachment 189
    Glad to see you're still with us Hoover.
    Last edited by det313grrl; April-22-09 at 08:14 AM.

Default good morning

Morning to all
    its have a kite day
    or fly a kite day
    hi to all who survived the move.
    I still cannot use the tools but I'm sure someone will guide me

warm warm warm we are calling you

Check out the "Private Messages" in the right hand corner.. Lots of fun to be had there! Let's be friends...

The Private Messages is at the top of each page, where it says "Welcome"...

Another Firesign Theatre quote, "How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all."

Bentspur, Clowns scare the hell out of me too. Went to a circus when I was a kid and I was never the same. I've blamed all my problems in life on those freaking clowns.

Hey Skooby...It aint to bad in here.....where's the rest of the gang.....Attachment 192...Man you can see forever....wow

see how you are, Gash... is that pic for real- where

Default hi

This is Randy Meisner from the Eagles
    Last edited by rockinrona; April-03-09 at 05:13 PM.

Hey Gash..........great shot of Eddie! Check out Gleeman's pic of Tommy Gunn somewhere on this blog. Actually it's Glmn himself in the photo.

Gleeman........I don't remember if you came around when Bntspr was at the house. Actually, I don't remember him at all. I guess he ran with Dancin' Dan, whom I remember very, very well: for all the wrong reasons! I could go through life without running into that "real swell guy" and be just fine with it.

Dgrl.........do you have Power Point software?

Quote Originally Posted by gash View Post
    Attachment 188 keep looking....he has to be somewhere.....someone has that little bit of info that will crack the case of the missing drummer
    So what the?