Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: Foreign Cars.

Hybrid View

Nothing personal Tahleel, but it seems you lack the maturity to empathise with other people. You present your points as the only one anyone should consider in strident tones and unequivocal edicts. Each thrust carries a closed fist and not an open palm. JFT is talking about his family. His daughter. He's talking about a financial wedge that threatens to harm that relationship. Even if he titled the thread Foriegn Cars, the issue is about his daughter. Instead of busting his balls and running your mouth with arcane niff-naws of half facts, give the guy some air. Be human.

Once you grow up a bit, and experience life some, maybe you'll lighten up and learn to enjoy people. Tell your moms I say "hi".

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Nothing personal Tahleel, but it seems you lack the maturity to empathise with other people.
    I guess my success makes me do that. You never told us your accomplishments?

You present your points as the only one anyone should consider in strident tones and unequivocal edicts. Each thrust carries a closed fist and not an open palm.
    Every good debater knows its not about all the topic or facts, but how you present it. I present my opinions, whether you choose to perceive them as facts is your own prerogative.

JFT is talking about his family. His daughter. He's talking about a financial wedge that threatens to harm that relationship. Even if he titled the thread Foriegn Cars, the issue is about his daughter.
    That is what YOU read. Everyone else read a thread about a person whose daughter bought a foreign car, and how it makes him "stick to his stomach." He then stated that he would contribute to buying her a car if it were American. And then he concludes his post by saying how he wishes this "POS spends a great deal of time in the shop." Doesn't seem like he's talking about cars at all.

Once you grow up a bit, and experience life some, maybe you'll lighten up and learn to enjoy people. Tell your moms I say "hi".
    How mature. I actually just got off the phone with her. She's doing well.

Again, what milestones have you accomplished in life? Is there a reason why you tend to avoid the question when asked? Maybe because you have none?

-Tahleel