Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 158 of 432 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by ruth View Post
    Whaler
    what an amazing and thoughtful gift. Thank you

And to everyone - thank you for your kind thoughts - the support of good friends is so helpful. I will rememeber how you have helped me and will "do good things" in return
    Ruth, Huge Hug For You. Love, Neil & Penny
    P.S. I'll send Home Boy over to help comfort you in your sorrow.
    Last edited by Candy man; September-01-09 at 09:41 AM.

Ruth so sorry to hear about your brother peace to you and your family.

Ruth thoughts are with you.

Ruth here is to your brother we are here for a short time and he has left you an afterglow of smiles and echo whispering softly bright sunny days and like soulshine better than sun shine and moonshine. God bless
    Bentspur where goes ya?
    mark smoking is a tough job to quit like the drive way road rage. all things pass
    jc the little pipe that sings ya? I hope Sug has a size that fits all, perfect.
    Isle where were you for all those hot tub days?

Princess Kendra home sweet home you go girl. 1kd will have that bracelet on forever. love you fog folks rr

Jeep Capone's cd, Smooth, comes out today. I heard some cuts. It's really great stuff! I'm off to get a couple cds right now.

Jeez, somebody put a bullet in me too,please.

Attachment 2929
    Just think....a few more months of treatment and who knows......nah.
    Last edited by stnfrnt; April-17-10 at 08:13 PM.

God Larry you make me look good thanks.

Hoover

Yikes......Cheap Trick on Connan last night......What the hell happened to these guys......Was that really Robin Zander ? ?

Money and fame will not stop the years from happening ask Joan Rivers.

Quick Hi and back to work. Hope todays a little better Ruth.

Thank you for the shout Stnfrnt. You can check out the new CD at www.caponelive.com

John you are a great friend, thank you.

Peace be with you Ruth.

Hey Hoover......I can even make BushMark look good.!

Last edited by stnfrnt; April-17-10 at 08:13 PM.

Hey Stone...Looooking Gooood...Jeep I just purchased " Mr Smooth" Via [[I-Tunes Store) Very Cooool Man... me and my wife Kim listened to the whole thing Love It...Peace to All...Whaler
    Last edited by Whaler; September-02-09 at 07:13 PM.

Whaler and Kim... I can't thank you enough! I hope it took you to a beautiful place. It certainly did that to us while recording it.

I hope to get to Detroit before the end of the baseball season. It's going to last a lot longer up there then it is for my beloved Cubbies in Chicago. I'm happy for you Tiger Fans.

Stnfrnt... Marks jealous.

Drmr21....of what, for 'chrissakes?

Hey ya'll. I haven't been posting because my computer is on the fritz. Must be something in the air. So if you've emailed me lately, I never got it.

Ruth, I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my own brother in 2001, I know how you must feel. I also nearly lost one of my best friends last week, but after emergency surgery, he's going to pull through, pretty scary stuff.

I have a new job! I've been looking for a while, so I am blessed to have found one in this current economy. Wish me luck.

I also have a new email address, more computer crap. det313grrl@gmail.com

Needless to say, it's been a bumpy ride lately, but the sun is out and I'm gonna just keep smiling.

Det313grrl..Glad to hear all is well...Yea i have been sending emails..Going Downtown for the Tiger Game this afternoon..If you are not busy maybe a Beer later Old Miami???..Call me...

Our dear Princess Kendra is back in the hospital at UCLA having a rough time of it. Thoughts and prayers for her...........and darling Ruth.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kendrasteinmetz

Ya know..........sometimes things just get beyond ridiculous!

59 mins ago
    MIAMI [[Reuters) – A bank in Florida refused to cash a check for an armless man because he could not provide a thumbprint.

Candy are you all right man??? wow head banging the hard way hope so.,
    Sharon good work mate!!!!! getting a job in these times. go for it
    Kendra God bless ya keep your chin up we love you
    1kd are you doing the fall boogie and enjoying the weather?
    the wedding in canada was my Ken's niece's and very nice weather there too
    Sug will you hit the road again for Sept fairs I guess fair's are year round ya?
    OG photo shop some more pic I laughed so hard, rr

Well like the rest of us, I sure hope Kendra will be feeling better and home soon....My thoughts, prayers, voodoo dances, Swedish polkas....what ever it takes to throw some good vibes your way darlin...you got em......

Listened to Jeeps music yesterday and I have to say....I've never been an avid jazz fan, but this guys mixture of traditional jazz and modern music is to say the least.."SMOOTH"....you might just have a convert here Jeep....I'm happy for you, and very proud of your accomplishments....much love your way my friend....I'll be spreading the word......GDGT

I wish Kendra and her family well. So sorry to hear she is back in the hospital.

Gash... Sounds like the music took you to a good place. I hope that qualifies as "GDGT". You gave me a big smile Bro. Thank you.

Thanks for asking Rockin Rona. I'm no worse for the wear. Or so they say, whoever they are. Welcome back Det313grrl, missed ya.

Best wishes to Kendra. sympathy and solace for Ruth; best of success to Jeep on his album sales. [[I know you're an artist and money isn't primary...but it sure is useful!). To Gash - good lookin' out for the children! Best wishes to all. Keilson - I just left Cafe Habana an hour or so ago, and the basement section is still packed on Thursday's. At least when the Firefly closed it wasn't bashed up by bikers [[just kidding!).

dk......good of you to make an appearance here. I think the asshole driven tax monster bashed up the Firefly pretty good. At least the Garwood went out with some class....albiet low.

Hey.....coming up on three months, gang!

Attachment 2948
    Hey!.....whose the homeless guy??
    Last edited by stnfrnt; November-22-09 at 10:04 PM.