Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Deadline Detroit- Kilpatrick attends Trump rally, indicates disinterest in voting for Joe Biden:

Deadline Detroit | Ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick Attends Trump Rally in Michigan, Says He's Not Voting For Biden

Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick has some gratitude for Donald Trump, who commuted his 28-year-sentence for public corruption to time served in January 2021, just before leaving the presidency. Kilpatrick ended up serving nearly eight years.
    So, it might not come as a big shock that Kilpatrick, 53, attended a Trump rally in Saginaw County Wednesday, clad in a white baseball cap and powder blue sports coat.
    Craig Mauger of the Detroit News reports:
    Kilpatrick sat near the stage on which Trump spoke for about an hour Wednesday evening. Afterward, the former mayor declined to tell a Detroit News reporter which candidate for president he'll vote for in November
    "I am not going to answer that," Kilpatrick said.
    But Kilpatrick said he enjoyed his day Wednesday. Then, as he walked away from the reporter, he turned around and said he won't be voting for incumbent Democratic President Joe Biden this fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    Deadline Detroit- Kilpatrick attends Trump rally, indicates disinterest in voting for Joe Biden:

Deadline Detroit | Ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick Attends Trump Rally in Michigan, Says He's Not Voting For Biden

Not a shock to me. Trump set him free.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    I'm sure he's looking for a cushy campaign job if he can convince them he can bring in some black voters. Of course, he would need to be paid in cash. Is Cohen still available?

The Late, Great Hannibal Lecter! Wonderful Man!https://youtu.be/u2WXFfuuMGE?t=1

Not shocking that people/ groups align with what promotes their best interest.

Certainly not an exclusive response from the repubs or conservative party!

Last edited by Zacha341; May-17-24 at 05:38 AM.

<em>

Hah! The shift of black people shift from our assumed heirloom dedication to the dem party and Biden specifically is BEYOND Kilpatrick's quid pro quo!

More black people have concluded that Biden's policies do not include our best interests or values.

As the far left has hijacked the dem party we're coming to a 'this far and no further' point regarding Biden party policies and clearly demonstrated priorities - and our allegiance therein!

Our democratic vote is no longer default.

Which does not necessary mean a vote for Trump either!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post

Last edited by Zacha341; May-17-24 at 05:36 AM.