Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I think that win against KC was in the top 3 all time important wins by the Lions in my lifetime, and I’m pretty old. However, there was nothing more satisfying to me than knocking the Packers out of the playoffs in that last game last season at Lambeau. My hatred for Green Bay and Aaron Rogers and the Green Bay fans runs really deep.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    I think that win against KC was in the top 3 all time important wins by the Lions in my lifetime, and I’m pretty old. However, there was nothing more satisfying to me than knocking the Packers out of the playoffs in that last game last season at Lambeau. My hatred for Green Bay and Aaron Rogers and the Green Bay fans runs really deep.
    KC was a solid win but that GB game was fantastic.

SAME OLE LIONS

SEAHAWKS 38
    LIONS 31

in OT

1-1

Two down fifteen to go.

Lions' defense is to blame for 2 fumbles.

[[Shotgun) J.Goff pass deep left to A.St. Brown to SEA 15 for 39 yards [[T.Brown). FUMBLES [[T.Brown), RECOVERED by SEA-J.Love at SEA 6. J.Love pushed ob at SEA 9 for 3 yards [[A.St. Brown; S.LaPorta).

D.Montgomery up the middle to DET 22 for -3 yards [[U.Nwosu). FUMBLES [[U.Nwosu), RECOVERED by SEA-Ja.Reed at DET 23.

And in OT, the Bobby Layne Curse kicks in after the coin toss.

G.Smith pass short right to T.Lockett for 6 yards, TOUCHDOWN

Feeling hyped up Campbell?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Feeling hyped up Campbell?
    Wanna's buy a used ski mask?