Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Just back from a two week visit to MI from home here in LV. It was my experience that the whole tri-county area is under total re-construction.

That aside, the trip up north was nice.

You got to see one of the greenest Augusts ever. It rains some just about every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    You got to see one of the greenest Augusts ever. It rains some just about every day.
    Yes....Tuesday early a.m. when we left New Hudson for the airport it absolutely poured all the way. Were it not for the drive, I'd of prolly enjoyed it greatly. I think we've had an inch here so far this year, but that hurry cane coming up the Baja will wet us a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    ....I think we've had an inch here so far this year, but that hurry cane coming up the Baja will wet us a bit.
    I'm not quite sure what's going on here but it's interesting. This video is from a couple days ago, before the hurricane {remnants?} hit Las Vegas. Apparently they're releasing water from some upstream reservoir to make room for yet more water from the hurricane? It's flowing through The Linq's parking structure and is intentional.

How Las Vegas is preparing for the worst of Hilary