Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Hola G! Grand to hear from yah. I'm a former election worker -- glad to be done. Held varied positions, including the first drop-off station matching the vote tally to the that venerable flash drive after the precincts [few wanted position requiring strong computer skills - hoisting laptops all evening beyond 1:00 AM often] ensuring everything you received at Huntington was in order.

Long night indeed - matching content of flash to other doc. etc. Longer for the poor souls bringing the transfer cases/ paperwork having worked their local precincts since 6:30 AM. Left that extra income gig in the 2020 election. Not worth it at what was the peak of a very pathogenic Covid strain.

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Not quite sure what this thread is about, but thought I’d add that I was at Huntington Place since Sunday, pre-processing and then counting Detroit’s absentee Ballots.

not nearly as exciting as the Republican Riot of 2020.
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-13-22 at 10:02 AM.