Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

2024 is the last gas mustang.

Interesting history,64.5 to 73 then the mustang community revolted because the mustang became a bloated full size car that lost its identity,as the lady stockholder at the meeting told Ford,so then came the mustang 2 and ford sought the approval of the lady before releasing it.

Great at the time because of the gas shortages and it came with a 4 cylinder,which the rest of the mustang community became tired of because it was powerless,then comes Charlie’s Angels and the Mustang 2 cobra which sent sales skyrocketing,they got back on trac with the Fox body.

Its been a consistent roller coaster ride of a platform.

Ford debuts Mustang at Detroit outdoor party

Ford Motor Co. unveiled its new seventh-generation Mustang at a big outdoor event along the Detroit River attended by hundreds of Mustang enthusiasts and Ford employees - Sept. 15AP video: Mike Householder

It’s only 480 hp

Camaro 650hp

The all electric 2024 Charger will be 885 hp 0 to 60 in 2 seconds, wow

I like the look of the red color convertible one,same color as my F250,if I still have it in 2024 I might have to buy my truck a girlfriend but I agree it does look kinda like the Camaro.

Here is the video of the debut

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d8YGKZPz4eE

Something about a Brit hawking an American icon of a car …..
    Last edited by Richard; September-15-22 at 09:17 PM.