Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Another guy entered a hospital in Tulsa and killed at least four, don’t know how many wounded. He then killed himself.

He didn’t use a Dodge or any other brand vehicle. He must have thought it was better to walk in with a rifle and hand gun for a
    more fine grained approach.
    And he could have very easily killed 4 people with a revolver or a pump action shotgun. I guess you can't refute my point, hence the sarcastic response.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    And he could have very easily killed 4 people with a revolver or a pump action shotgun. I guess you can't refute my point, hence the sarcastic response.

I’m not refuting your point. I’m coming around to your point of view. I think that the killer was probably having a bad day, and he also had the right to defend himself with as many guns as he deemed reasonable. He was otherwise a pretty level headed guy, probably. There are sacrifices to be made on the altar of gun owners rights, and 5 people including the personable guy were sacrificed on it. I am not sure how many were just hurt, and how bad…