Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

See how easy that is.

Now if those 10 posters are really interested in the topic they can go visit 15 different sites and spend even more time reading hundreds of additional paragraphs in order to get the same information they could have got in one place and at a fairly safe site.

Because that is what I did,compiled multiple levels of information into 15 paragraphs in one place and provided links for verification to as what it was posted.

Your not canceling me out by blocking me because you do not like my political leanings,you are just creating more time and work for yourself if you are really interested in the subject.

But then again there are those that prefer a population that takes everything at face value and does not peal back the layers in order to get the real picture,it makes them much easier to manipulate,and there is a percentage of the population that prefers it that way,because it is what they are comfortable with.

Some keep making threads personal,I do not care about E15,I already knew of the dangers of E10,I do not care about the price of gas or inflation because I am a business,all costs get passed down to my customers.

But it is not about me personally and I am well aware that things like that impact a large part of the population and makes the country a weaker place as a whole.

The only thing those 10 posters did was tell the rest of the world that the only thing they care about is themselves in the bigger picture and they expect everything they come across to be tailored to their personal liking.

I get a kick out of all of this - we going to make these evil corporations pay by implementing these polices,the cost to implement those policies is passed down to you the consumer,so the only person you are making pay is yourself and driving your standard of living lower.

In 1970 the price of an average new car was $3500 and represented 1/3 of the average household income,in 2022 the average cost of a new car is $52,000 and represents 54% of the average household income.

Auto manufacturers are still in business turning billions in revenue,the only thing that has been changed with policies implemented is the cost to purchase a new car has increased while the ability for the average family to purchase one has decreased.

They did not build crap cars that were little value after 100,000 miles because they were crap builders,there was no need to build a car that lasts 200,000 miles because at the time a majority of the population could afford to buy a new car every three years,and that’s what they did.
    Last edited by Richard; May-01-22 at 11:46 AM.