Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    ^ Richard, I have said many things about you in the past [as have many others], but I have never gone Ad Hominem on you... I know all the logic fallacies, and Lowell does not permit name calling on this forum. There are dozens of people who are no longer on this forum because of that, but I've been here over 23 years, so I know what Ad Hominem is and isn't [your use of the "sippy cup" insult towards me does go in that direction, but I look at who said it].

It's just when you post here, and pretend to be so knowledgeable on every subject, that you become annoying... especially since you've never set foot on Belle Isle. You look at a legal document... and most of us here look at the results by visiting the island often, and seeing for ourselves. It's really that simple. So stop obsessing over the document [oh how I wish our lawyer friend 3WC was still here, he'd probably give you an earful on city/state government legalese].

It took over 70 years of neglect to get the island to how it was around the time of the bankrupcy... and it's not going to be fixed in 10 years.

So I'm not wasting anymore time on your inane comments [and weak analogies] about how a legal document is causing Belle Isle to be neglected. It's not.
    You cannot even comprehend the difference between neglected and protected,and as par to the course you spin everything around to fit your narrative with ad hominem in order to bolster your counter point.

I already posted it was not going to be fixed in 10 years,but yet you twist it around like I said something different,there is a difference between reading something and comprehension.

Just because you said the lease is not with limitations it does not mean it has no limitations,I provided the facts,you have done nothing to counter that outside of throwing barbs and writing words that have zero to do with my point.

Just because you have limitations in life when it comes to matters outside of your little bubble you automatically assume everybody else does.

I can see what happened under your watch and yet you still hold fast to everybody else does not have a clue.

Everytime anybody brings up any suggestions that would make the city a better place to live,you are right there telling everybody how it will not work,then you defend that stance to the point where the person making the suggestion is screwed up for even thinking of it in the first place.

Until people like you that retain that mentality step aside and allow things to progress you will not be able to have nice things,because people like that will be right there telling everybody else how they cannot do something verses how they can.

Clearly you are not aware that there are people that drive every street of the city and the park while video documenting it,you do not need to physically be somewhere to actually see it,all you are doing showcasing your limitations.

Lots of people can do something for 23 years,it’s called doing something without actually doing anything.
    Last edited by Richard; March-27-22 at 10:41 AM.