Quote Originally Posted by Satiricalivory View Post
The camera is has essentially filled it's purpose. It showed us all the work that was going on when it was below ground. Progress from now on will be very visible.
Not yet! Although the tower core will soon block the vision of just about everything, the camera will still be able to catch steel work for the tower section for a while. Thus far all the steel work seems to have happened after-hours or when the camera was down. I'm dying to see some steel going up on the time lapse.

Once the steel goes up beyond the camera, then I'll feel the same way about it serving its purpose. We can also reposition the camera to look further up or further down. Perhaps we can get a little more life out of it by pointing it up.

It is neat to see this project steadily progressing. It's real. It's happening. With each new concrete core floor and each new steel beam the Hudson-deniers grow more and more silent.

On the downside, this is really going to spoil the view I used to have from my work area. I work on the 7th floor now and much of the Hudson site is now higher than it.