Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast View Post
    show me where I said they bought the gun for their creep of a son.

And while you’re “defending the constitution” please find out what “well regulated militia” daddy is a member of.

Originally Posted by MikeM
    Is the statement to that fact by the sheriff good enough for you or will you continue to bloviate?

Apparently Richard is selective in his backing of law enforcement.
    …………….

You quoted an intentionally false statement and agreed with its narrative.

Is it really that difficult to understand,or you just figured you would throw my name out there in order to gain some relevance in your mind.

The sheriffs update is posted on YouTube and he clearly says they have not addressed that aspect yet as of today.

As for the rest,you are a smart guy apparently,go ask him yourself or are you scared?

Sense you think you already have all of the facts,why are you even asking?

I would be willing to bet you would never pick up a weapon in defense of your country or the constitution,you would expect everybody else to do it for you so you can continue to exist off of the backs of everybody else.

It is interesting to me anyways how some with that mindset moved away when the city was down,the city they choose to move to has now turned to crap while Detroit continues to climb after they left ,it speaks volumes.

Consistently a part of the problem and never a part of the solution.

The main reasons for the sheriffs update today was dealing with the fake,false information and inuendos being spread on social media that was causing more distress and resources while dealing with them,including a jump in false shooting claims that have popped up in the last few days that also had to be investigated.

The biggest concern that was also brought up was why the school did not contact the sheriffs department when they thought there was a credible problem.

Of course that same reporter could have easily had his answer had he gone back to the Florida school shooting and the fired school superintendent that had transferred from California,and implemented the do not call LEO when crimes are committed,so the offenders would not have a record.

Seems like in California they believe if a male student tries to rape a female student,the best way to handle that is to sit him down in front of his peers,so they can tell him that is not a nice thing to do,while not calling LEO so it gets on record after he does it several times in a row.

Seems like the only way they will call LEO,is when it is to late and the school has already been shot up,then blame the LEO and guns.

Maybe that is why you are so quick to divert to the evil guns as the culprit,it keeps you from having to admit the policies that you support costs lives needlessly and takes the focus off of your agenda.

If I took the same stance as you,I would say that you are just as culpable,because you support the policies put in place in the school systems across this country that removes LEOs ability to properly investigate and provide a risk assessment that could have very well had stopped this shooting.

That is the trade off you supported,in order to keep a teenage student from having a felony record,for committing a felony on school property,it is not reported to law enforcement,in exchange you now have dead students.

And how many other students that have been traumatized by bullying and assaults and pushed to the edge,because the school would not report it.

A school is not an institution that should be allowed to be judge jury and executioner when felonies occur on school property,that is not their job,that is the job of LEO.

FTR here is the Sheriffs response today that the poster that you knowingly quoted and jumped on that bandwagon of false narrative,that I asked him to provide and he could not do it.

Read the quote you quoted again after watching that,maybe next think before you are so quick to jump on a false narrative.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Wdn2NBUwc

Last edited by Richard; December-03-21 at 01:30 AM.