Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 38 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1873

A lot of fake christian's going the religious exemption route too. Unfortunately, one being a relative, a Beaumont employee, who was in the thick of things early on in the pandemic. smh
    Last edited by Maof; October-24-21 at 04:00 PM.

A couple days ago I had a Moderna booster and a flu shot at CVS. They said I first had to schedule an appointment through their website which wasn't exactly easy but it worked.

One pharmacist {or maybe an assistant} confidently asserted that I shouldn't get them at the same time but everyone else {including the CDC} said that would be okay.

Shoulders ached yesterday as expected but it's clearing up today.

The AI intelligence is here and patten approved for covid detection.

Rather scary.

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/#qu...-19&tab=patent

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    The AI intelligence is here and patten approved for covid detection.

Rather scary.

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/#qu...-19&tab=patent
    Finally, some common sense - focus on the infected and let the other 99.4% of Americans go about their daily business. You know, just like screening Muslims at airports and not old white people in wheelchairs:

"By working on the 0.6% [[around 2 million infected people in the US as of June 2020) quickly and effectively, instead of on the 99.4% [[330 million, the remaining population) by locking people at home and closing down all businesses and activities; we can save a significant amount of money and hassles. [[A long lockdown can also lead to a collapse of our economy and can consequently lead to a worldwide calamity.) In this way the 99.4% will not be burdened with the virus problem and can live normally without having to take any test. It is probably the only effective approach in solving the COVID-19 problem at the moment because vaccines and known COVID-19 cures are not yet available."

Sounds outdated though.

Heh, an "academic" paper that uses the word "hassles." {among other red flags}

PubChem is an open chemistry database at the National Institutes of Health [NIH]. “Open” means that you can put your scientific data in PubChem...
    It's a Wikipedia of chemistry.

Nice try.

And isn't what they're describing basically contact tracing Which Americans refused to participate in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

Nice try.

Originally Posted by Jimaz

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    And isn't what they're describing basically contact tracing Which Americans refused to participate in?
    For some reason CNN lovers love to be snarky dismissive.

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sou...-Organizations
    Last edited by Wheels; October-30-21 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

Nice try.
    Lol, it's basically a patent application by some Thai family living in LA. Looks like a glorified high school science project.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    A lot of fake christian's going the religious exemption route too. Unfortunately, one being a relative, a Beaumont employee, who was in the thick of things early on in the pandemic. smh
    Just goes to show what a disposable society we have become,even ones that were considered and labeled hero’s because they stayed working while others enjoyed their lockdowns,are considered yesterday’s trash.

I figure I should be dead in about 14 days because I went to a Rolling Stones concert last night, where everybody was packed asses to elbows —military term with no mask and who knows how many vaccinated.

Granted as things go on they learn new things,but interesting how they said before not to mix brands of shots and now it is okay,if you get one brand of shot you are good but if get another brand and you need a booster every 90 days.

If they have not figured it out yet,what exactly is it that they have not figured out yet good or bad across the board?

It looks like they are trying to set it up where everybody needs a booster every 90-180 days,but it is not clear cut as to the information being put out there,but like I posted before,if I was a vaccine manufacturer,I would be telling you to get the shot every 30 days or die,because every time they say that,it adds billions to the bottom line.

But then again we know for a fact that pharmaceutical companies are always acting in our best interests and not their bottom line,so I guess it is irrelevant to begin with.
    Last edited by Richard; October-30-21 at 02:21 PM.

Some from the natural-healing, naturopathic and non-phama perspectives are opting out too. I am not extreme either direction and thank God for modern medicines proven to be effective such as penicillin, which also can have side effects [publically known and acknowledged -- sans all the politics].

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Lol, it's basically a patent application by some Thai family living in LA. Looks like a glorified high school science project.

In other words a patten that is approved on the NIH website is nothing but a joke just like all the other Fauci lies. Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I went to a Rolling Stones concert last night, where everybody was packed asses to elbows —military term with no mask and who knows how many vaccinated.
    Apparently most of the super-spreaders these days are from the vaccinated community.

While people with the Phizer jab might be 47% less likely to get sick, they are just as infectious to others as the non-vax'd people that never had covid.

The problem lies in that they are only 1/2 as likely to know they're infected. So they don't know to self-quarantine. Instead they presume they're fine and attend group events unmasked, spreading the disease.

This is believed to be why so many are getting infected in 100% vax'd settings.

Dr. Fauci was probably correct last year when he said that those that vaccinated people should still wear masks.

Of course he folded under the pressure, as it was hurting vac acceptance. If you can't get rid of the mask, there was less incentive to get the shots.

"Dr. Fauci was probably correct last year when he said that those that vaccinated people should still wear masks."

Don't matter. We're all gonna die. Dr. Fauci also, despite his assurance that we are all immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Apparently most of the super-spreaders these days are from the vaccinated community.

While people with the Phizer jab might be 47% less likely to get sick, they are just as infectious to others as the non-vax'd people that never had covid.

The problem lies in that they are only 1/2 as likely to know they're infected. So they don't know to self-quarantine. Instead they presume they're fine and attend group events unmasked, spreading the disease.

This is believed to be why so many are getting infected in 100% vax'd settings.

Dr. Fauci was probably correct last year when he said that those that vaccinated people should still wear masks.

Of course he folded under the pressure, as it was hurting vac acceptance. If you can't get rid of the mask, there was less incentive to get the shots.
    I do not know,in Florida they played hell trying to implement masks in school when it first open up,governor fined school districts that made it a policy.

But yet here we are 2 months later after the 2nd peak the lowest cases and deaths in the country,so all of that drama was for naught.

I wonder if while during the summer peak,2000 moving into the state per day from up north had anything to do with the spread at that time.

Because of the amount of people getting fired up north,city workers,police etc. are now moving down here and finding jobs because of the openings from the new influx of residents.

It kinda sucks because the majority are from New York and New Jersey and California and they bring their wanton ways with them.

It would probably help a lot if they cut out all of the BS inbetween and just concentrated on the virus,instead of looking for scapegoats and destroying peopleÂ’s lives over something that is subject to change each passing day.

The question now is,if they are willing to remove people from society that quick,what else comes up where it is applied with at the same level,now that the population finds it acceptable and justified.

But then again history has already shown us.

For your safety and the safety of the public,you need to be chipped so you can be located anywhere any time,if you do not comply,you will be banned from seeking employment or being allowed in public.

The sad reality is throughout time we are always reminded of the fact that those who we trust with looking out for our best interests,are not always doing so.

I think it will be many years before they sort through it all, and even then we may or may not get all of the answers.
    Last edited by Richard; October-30-21 at 06:51 PM.

As it's turning out [rather you're vaxxed or not] too much of the governments agenda re. COVID is a Trojan Horse, full, and advancing.

Sometimes attributed to Voltaire:

If you want to know who controls you, look at who you are not allowed to criticize.
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-31-21 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    As it's turning out [rather you're vaxxed or not] too much of the governments agenda re. COVID is a Trojan Horse full, and advancing.

Sometimes attributed to Voltaire:

If you want to know who controls you, look at who you are not allowed to criticize.

Reminds me of a t-shirt I keep seeing.

Name:  The-final-variant-is-called-communism-shirtsm.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  85.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    For some reason CNN lovers love to be snarky dismissive.

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sou...-Organizations
    Wheels, what do you feel about these folks that so many Americans mistake for a news source?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh4uS4f78o

Hard to be much more dismissive than these news "commentators"...

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Wheels, what do you feel about these folks that so many Americans mistake for a news source?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh4uS4f78o

Hard to be much more dismissive than these news "commentators"...
    Just keep listening to this genius and you will be fine.

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checkin...lving-beagles/

Will corona virus ever fade away?

The virus emerged in late 2019 and it's difficult to predict how it will behave over the long term. But many experts believe it's likely the disease will eventually ease from a crisis to a nuisance like the common cold.

That would happen as people build up immunity over time, either through infection or vaccination. Other viruses have followed a similar path.

https://www.thehealthsite.com/news/c...to-say-800991/

I read another one where they reported there was 4 different varieties of Covid and the reason that children were not effected as bad,was because while in schools they had already pretty contracted them all and built up an immune system.

Which leaves a few questions.

Is the current test strictly designed to identify Covid 19 or Covid in general,the White House press Secretary tested negative 4 times before testing positive.

So when it comes to shot or no employment and banning from society,the experts agree that there are some who have built an immunity without receiving the shot.

Which makes them no different then the ones that have received the shot.

I can imagine in the future the lawyer commercials will be ….

If you were fired from your job or refused employment for not taking the shot,you may be entitled to compensation.

If the argument is,every person in the country must receive the shot in the interests of the health and safety of the country,the counter argument could be,never in the history of the world has there been 100% participation in anything and is an unreasonable demand.

Even flat out dictatorships,who pretty much jailed or killed everybody that did not comply,never achieved 100% goals.

It almost makes me want to get a job,just to get fired for not taking the shot,so it can be sent through the legal system.

My guess is that we will be stuck with Corona virii and its variations from now until forever. Just like flu. And we will need injections for it if not yearly, every couple years in a booster format.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    My guess is that we will be stuck with Corona virii and its variations from now until forever. Just like flu. And we will need injections for it if not yearly, every couple years in a booster format.
    I think you're absolutely right. They're already talking about a 4th shot for the immune comprised. I'd be willing to bet that's going to morph into a 4th booster for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    I think you're absolutely right. They're already talking about a 4th shot for the immune comprised. I'd be willing to bet that's going to morph into a 4th booster for everybody.

At 4.4 billion profit per quarter you can bet on it.

That’s why I still suspect that this thing was engineered.

In the age of smart technology we now have a smart virus meandering around.

I cannot find it again but NPR had a really good article posted Saturday with experts from some pretty good places that also agreed with the whole concept of how many have already had the virus with little effects recovered from it and are now immune,shot or no shot,and how it is hard to lock down because of its ability to change course.

I still do not understand why they are not testing ones immunity levels from the start and it gives the impression of that they do not want to know.

What is different from this smart virus is that as soon as they get a vaccine tailored for it,it morphs into another variety,as if it is doing what it was designed to do.

All the other viruses we run across has a simple pattern,like the flu etc maintains its path without variations so it is cut and dry as to how to deal with it.

This one seems to be the only virus in existence that wakes up one day and decides where to go next in its own,in order to circumvent the cure,outside of a built up immunity.

How do you get a virus that is a living organism to become so smart that it can figure out how to circumvent made made obstacles?

I do not think that until they actually get to the root of this virus and fully understand it to be reacting the way they do and making decisions that effect people’s lively hood and destroying it.

When you look at the workforce that have 25-30 years in and the age group of 58 - 62 and tell them,you are fired and at that age finding employment while loosing a lifetime of benefits in the process ?

No matter what happens or what the situation is,it always boils down to who we are,it just seems at times we are just not very nice people in general.

Its the straight line train of thought where everybody is the same in a world of individuals and everybody is unique in their own way,who gets to decide who is conforming and who is not and where that line is drawn.

The sad part is history has shown us at the cost of millions of lives,innocent or not what happens when we try to mould and fit everybody in society into the same image.

But we never learn …

There are and always has been ambitious nefarious people in this world,this virus is the perfect weapon when it comes to forced compliance and can easily be used to destroy a country or control a country,forget nukes,they are so 1940s.

When we see like we did,those at the top that thought they are and were exempt from the forced compliance that they themselves imposed on others,we are heading into territory more dangerous then the virus.

I think A: we need to get to the root of this virus and fully understand it.

B: Get to the root as to why those we have chosen as leaders maintain a do as I say and not as I do,and let them know we will hold them accountable.

They cannot stand up there and preach that we are all in this together when they exempt themselves from the,we,part.

Lessons learned?

We need to re-stock and maintain a pandemic supply as outlined and was already in place but allowed to fade away at the state level.

We need to understand the federal government is not a rapid response force and thinking that they can save you within 24 hours is a deadly mistake.

It starts at the city level,then goes to the state level,then goes to the federal level.

That is the responsibility chain of command,all we really have to do as citizens is ask the question of.

What is your plan? In case if people have not noticed yet,without a plan,people will die until you can come up with one.
    Last edited by Richard; November-01-21 at 11:27 PM.

This morning I heard a story that sounded like a new Covid19 symptom had been identified. Wondering why it took so long to identify, I Googled it and found a recent, well-written article in The Atlantic. The symptom is hair loss and isn't necessarily caused by Covid19 directly, but by stress from indirect Covid19 disruptions.

The Year America’s Hair Fell Out

The upshot of the article was that if this happens to you, don't panic. Don't fall for quick fixes to temporary problems that will eventually pass on their own.

I always get a kick out of ads touting "healthy hair." Hair's as unhealthy as it can be because it's dead. It's the follicles that are alive.

The upshot of the article was that if this happens to you, don't panic. Don't fall for quick fixes to temporary problems that will eventually pass on their own.
    Besides, you can always park a dead raccoon on your head. That always works. Name:  topee.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  71.0 KB

Pfizer booster & flu shot last Friday, but I'm still not going to Chuck E. Cheese, even with a mask. You take your gambles, I'll take mine.

Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 38 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 58 ... LastLast