I think this might be on the wrong thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
curious. hopefully he'll go home-- wherever that is, michgan or wherever-- and just lives a quiet life. So many, well, idiots, look at a reprieve like this as a means to "set me up for a comeback"... They need to wise up and leave their past life completely alone. All the hustles they took for granted that "Everybody does" or "Everybody gets away with"... You two didn't. All the imbalanced-ness and bias that is entrenched in the system, you two still thought you were a little too clever, and at this point have been granted a form of grace that most men of your ethnic cohort definitely do not get, pandemic or otherwise. Leave your egos at the gate. The sycophantic folks [[especially as expressed on social media) who are a bizarre inverse mirror of the red-hats & beer coterie of Mr. 45, quasi-worship you two and would damn near likely be trying to have full-blown welcome home parades and I'm nearly "glad" that Covid is [[seemingly, so far) preventing nonsense like that from jumping off locally..