Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I'll never be an apologist for Facebook, even without following your link.
    I guess we have another thing in common.
    And dare I put to words how I feel about Elon Musk? Better not. Maybe you agree.
    Not sure if they'd be any better than the best I could muster for Ted Cruz, except this once.
    They'd certainly be better than any I ever could muster for Trump, and three of his children.
    But it warms my heart and gives me hope we agree about hedge funds.
    I'll bet were we to explore more deeply the data pertaining to government spending, revenues, and debt we could find agreement there too. With open minds. I've tried before.
    We agree on the end goal, if not how to get there.
    We'll probably never agree about immigration, without an epiphany.
    I've earnestly tried. Maybe you have too.
    Maybe we've realized we have better things to do.
    I look forward to finding more places of agreement, and discussing our differences with open minds, and facts.
    Last edited by bust; January-30-21 at 12:52 AM.

Bust, Dennis Kucinich was a liberal Democrat and Ron Paul was a small government Republican. They voted more often the same way then either did with John McCain. Another thing they had in common was that the DNC and RNC were always trying to boot them from their respective parties. We can't expect to agree very often but there will be those magic moments when we might agree that it's a good idea not to drop bombs somewhere.