Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pjbear05 View Post
    Let's Jack things up real well, shall we? Two words.
    Biden/Gabbard.
    Say stupid chit below.

Tulsi Gabbard was BY FAR the smartest and most coherent person on those debate stages. If I was Mr. Biden,.. she'd be my pick.

Not wanting Mr. Biden to win,. I'd rather he pick a massive idiot and habitual liar like Pocahontas. Someone that would get laughed off any stage, and crucified by V.P. Pence in a debate.

Hah... the joy of non-choices: Biden, Trump, etc.?

Incredible that's the best we have. Gabbard is smart though.

Quote Originally Posted by pjbear05 View Post
    Let's Jack things up real well, shall we? Two words.
    Biden/Gabbard.
    Say stupid chit below.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Hah... the joy of non-choices: Biden, Trump, etc.?

Incredible that's the best we have. Gabbard is smart though.

Hillary is a strong influencer in the DNC. Hillary and Gabbard do not get along. [[a plus for Gabbard, IMO) I think Hillary would send the DNC into a firey tailspin before she let Gabbard be picked as Biden's VP. That being said, I would vote for Gabbard. As it stands now it's "do I want a good hard kick in the jewels, or be poked in the eye with a sharp stick?"
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-03-20 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Exit polls have shown fairly uniformly that a large majority of voters - including republicans and Biden backers - support most of Sanders' policies.
    This should win an award for comic relief!!!

Polls? Polls? Did somebody say polls?????
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Polls? Polls? Did somebody say polls?????
    Here's the history of that headline from the Tribune itself:

Dewey defeats Truman

Yep. That's why I say always expect the unexpected.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-04-20 at 05:59 AM.

Name:  dewey.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  65.1 KB

Hard to believe Capote lost to one of Donald Duck's nephews!
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-04-20 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    Tulsi Gabbard was BY FAR the smartest and most coherent person on those debate stages. If I was Mr. Biden,.. she'd be my pick.

Not wanting Mr. Biden to win,. I'd rather he pick a massive idiot and habitual liar like Pocahontas. Someone that would get laughed off any stage, and crucified by V.P. Pence in a debate.
    If Pence has to square off against Kamala Harris he’s going to need to ask everyone to pray for him. She will tear him apart and then kick the chunks off the stage while calling out Trump to be next. It is what she does professionally and she is exceptionally good at it. It wouldn’t even be close.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post

Guess you're taking cues from Trump with the nicknames and name calling!
    Last edited by Maof; July-04-20 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    If Pence has to square off against Kamala Harris he’s going to need to ask everyone to pray for him. She will tear him apart and then kick the chunks off the stage while calling out Trump to be next. It is what she does professionally and she is exceptionally good at it. It wouldn’t even be close.

Here's an interesting article in VOX going back to 2019 about her record a prosecutor.

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2...justice-record

Also, it appears her Wikipedia page has been getting a make-over. I didn't want to create an account so I never finished that article.

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/arti...e-15386023.php

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Here's an interesting article in VOX going back to 2019 about her record a prosecutor.

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2...justice-record

Also, it appears her Wikipedia page has been getting a make-over. I didn't want to create an account so I never finished that article.

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/arti...e-15386023.php
    I agree that if Kamala gets the nod how they handle her tough on violent crime past will be interesting. The Democratic Party as a whole for that matter has a thin line to walk this fall. Taking on systemic racism is a obvious goal yet somehow that has to be achieved without giving a hall pass to violent criminals whatever race they may be. That wouldn’t be very popular with any majority in this country. More like political suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Guess you're taking cues from Trump with the nicknames and name calling!

Or from the staunch Democratic posters on DetroitYES!

Biden's on the run now: Kanye West announces his bid to run for POSTUS!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...eader-comments

Or from the staunch Democratic posters on DetroitYES!
    I don't believe anyone has gotten their very own thread for overstepping boundaries either.
    Last edited by Maof; July-05-20 at 07:17 PM.

Biden's on the run now: Kanye West announces his bid to run for POSTUS!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...eader-comments
    He must have a new single/album coming out

Potential Joe Biden running mate mayor tells Black Lives Matter 'enough is enough' after eight-year-old girl was shot dead...

From article:

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottom declared 'enough is enough' after an eight-year-old girl was shot dead on the Fourth of July when at least two gunmen opened fire on her mom's car near the Wendy's where Rayshard Brooks died in Atlanta....

Bottoms, who has been touted as a potential running mate for Joe Biden in November's presidential election, summarized the incident by declaring 'enough is enough.''We're fighting the enemy within when we are shooting each other up in our streets. You shot and killed a baby. And it wasn't one shooter, there was at least two shooters.'

Bottoms also noted that the latest shooting, as well as others that occurred in a 24-hour span, were not the work of local police officers.

'The reality is this, these aren’t police officers shooting people on the streets of Atlanta,' she said.

'These are members of the community shooting each other – and in this case, it is the worst possible outcome.'

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    He must have a new single/album coming out
    Unless he hires thousands of people to collect signatures on his behalf to gain ballot access and does it QUICKLY, he's not getting on the ballot anywhere.

But then again, this just seems like either a publicity stunt or Kanye had another mental health episode over the weekend. I think it's actually rather sad that the people around him enable his sickness rather than get him the help that he so desperately needs. His creativity probably is linked with his mania, so they let him go untreated so he can make more money for them.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Unless he hires thousands of people to collect signatures on his behalf to gain ballot access and does it QUICKLY, he's not getting on the ballot anywhere.

But then again, this just seems like either a publicity stunt or Kanye had another mental health episode over the weekend. I think it's actually rather sad that the people around him enable his sickness rather than get him the help that he so desperately needs. His creativity probably is linked with his mania, so they let him go untreated so he can make more money for them.
    That might be the case if he had any creativity!

Kanye West has some strong backing.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/el...here-not-there

Elon Musk's name turns up in many odd places related to conspiracies.

Maybe he's working for the Trump team. Nothing'd surprise me at this point!
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-06-20 at 09:36 PM.

Birds of a feather. Elon isn't the most mentally-sound individual either.

Speaking of Silicon Valley, Trump's most famous supporter there, billionaire Facebook board member Peter Thiel, has reportedly cut ties with Trump's re-election campaign and no longer wants his name associated with it. Thiel isn't ending his support for Trump, he still loves Trump, he just thinks that Trump is going to lose in November and he doesn't want his name attached to a losing campaign. He's apparently pivoting his time and money away from Trump and towards helping Republicans retain the Senate [[which is looking increasingly less likely by the day).

I don't even like his music to exercise to. I tried. Just don't care for his style...

Kanye West has some strong backing...

I don't even like his music to exercise to. I tried. Just don't care for his style...

Well then, maybe try exercising in a pair of Elon Musk's short-shorts...

https://nypost.com/2020/07/06/elon-m...ut-in-minutes/

Perhaps you'll like his Satanic clothing line, featuring Baphomet.

Gaga dressing up like Baphomet
    Name:  Gaga pah 1.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  27.6 KB

Kanye
    Name:  Kanye 1.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  46.4 KB

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast