Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Trump campaigned on the saving dollars for every spent dollar,he merged duplicate government offices that required less staff.

Virus hits and the cry goes out that he fired the very people tasked with dealing with it,wasteful government spending is right at the top of the list and we really do not need 6 people performing the same task,just to have them on the payroll.

I guess he should have started out in a more simpler manner.

Like tweeting out the definition of fired verses merged and what it all means,

The states that have a majority based that is employed by the federal government will protest just as those whose states derive income from military bases will protest.

Things will always change while they remain the same,all the different presidents really do is shuffle pieces around on the chess board in order to give the illusion of change.

People like to say raise taxes etc. but there is no law that prevents them from sending a check to the IRS or volunteering to pay more.

If Warren Buffet was worried about him paying to little at 20% nothing in the world is stopping him from paying more.

But he does not and people still say .. but Buffet said this.

Just like the Disney granddaughter,nobody is preventing them from cutting a check for millions extra to the IRS,they will not send it back.

But yet for some strange reason the ones that claim do not actually do it.

I work for my money and am not going to just give it up that easy just because somebody else thinks they are entitled to it,just because they exist.

When those that seem the most concerned about start showing their receipts where they voluntarily paid their double tax at the end of the year or more then they were supposed to,then I will kick in a little extra.

Look at the millions now upset because their 1200 did not arrive yet,how much ya wanna bet when it does they cash it and when next years EIC comes available they will also take that.

They do not have to and are not required by law to,but they will and they will be protesting government debt.

Personaly I would like somebody to come forward and explain to me why they think they are entitled to my estate after I die,I paid taxes on it and the gains through the years right alongside of the sacrifices that needed to be made in order to achieve it.No different then millions of others.

Just for somebody to have the privilege of it because they were unwilling to do the same thing and feel it is owed to them?

I would do exactly what they do in the other countries that placed a high cost of death taxes,burn it to the ground and make sure none of it goes back into the system.

It is funny how countries like the UK that created heritage foundations that use 100s of millions in taxpayer payer funds in order to preserve estates thousands of years old in order to retain their history.

The exact same estates that were destroyed by implementing high death taxes,now they have to collect taxes in order to preserve history that they could not collect taxes on because they were destroyed by implementing a tax that they could not collect on.

Guess who ends up paying the highest percentage of death taxes,it is not the rich or intended target.

The funniest part even with the whole healthcare thing,the argument is always,well it works in Nordic countries and the UK and Canada we should be doing it also.

We are useing countries that are the size of a tea cup in comparison with a 1/3 of the population and the majority of that population is centered in a few major cities.

The United States was founded on independence,encompasses more land mass then a majority of the other countries and has a population of 325 million spread out all over creation and protected by a constitution and is one of the most diverse populations in the world.

This country was built and founded on less government in our lives and yet everybody is front stage and center trying to get the government involved in every aspect of their life and become dependent on them.

Yes we need to be prudent about government debt,because they are in it for hundreds of years at a time,but yet we are not personally expected to be prudent about our personal debt,3/4 of the country lives well beyond their means and drowning in debt,how are we to tell the federal government to be fiscally responsible and look for them to prop us up when we are not.

Well let’s see,I live in a 200K house while driving a new car with credit cards maxed out,fricking transfer of wealth has me living pay check to pay check,I demand more,if you wipe out my student loan then I can get a new credit card with higher limits.

We do not personally know what fiscal responsibility is let alone practice it but yet demand it from the federal government.

We really are not concerned about the flow of money until it slows down or stops.

That is the difference in those other countries,people buy local,shop local,for the most part practice smart spending,so they lift everybody up so they can afford to pay more,because they are small countries they can accept things in the greater good of the country.

Massive difference in getting 325 million individuals that clearly careless about the greater good to agree on the same things you can get a population of 30 million or less to agree on.

Most Americans do not even know weather we sent billions of dollars to the Sudan last year,and if we did,why,and was it smart spending by the government,they do not care,they only care about how much is in their check come Friday and if it is enough to pay the bills.

If somebody says,I can put more money in your pay check then they will have the vote,you really do not have to say how or if it is even fiscally responsible.

That is another thing with the small teacup countries,they are small enough where the general public actually pays attention to what is going on and makes it their business to know what is going on.

They also do not have the mass media that pulls the wool over their eyes.

Our form of government has always been a constant change over of reform and free spending,it was set up like that by the founding fathers by design.

Bring this back in ten more years, will ya?

Ray nailed it in 9 words,and 10 years from now it will be the same.
    Last edited by Richard; April-27-20 at 11:09 PM.