I've always wanted to live in a tree house [[at least try it for a while anyway). But those are some great small house pics! When I lived at 726 Bethune Street in Detroit [[Merryman and Gleeman knew it well) in the early 70's, which was in an older tree-y circa 1910 neighborhood--which David and Roselyn took over around 1974 [[in a very lifestyle-creative way) -- sometimes when I was in an altered state my perception would switch [[Nekker cubelike) and the trees and plants outside the window would become the figure and the bricks, cement, and wood would become the background. At those times I felt [[especially if I was on the second floor) that I was actually living in a Michigan forest which had been overlaid, but was still there - with trees, grass, shrubs, birds, cats, dogs, squirrels, racoons and all that were living underground. It was a neat feeling like being in on an old secret, but, alas, I don't get as high as I used to. Thanks drummer 21 for watching the vid. Actually I'm a bit high right now though.