Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Driving a Tesla from Las Vegas to Detroit will add 9 hours during the trip when allowing for charging and one would be restricted to the beaten path.

It not the point it cannot be done but who plans a trip dependent on a charging station and it is not like you can call AAA for a jump start.

https://www.tesla.com/trips#/?v=MS_2...27,-83.0457538

I agree. What's the point of saving gas, if it adds more time to the trip to charge the battery? I'm not all in on electric vehicles at all. I hope the automakers don't dumb down, and make all vehicles electric, like they just decided to dump sedans in favor of Trucks, Crossovers and SUV's.
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; January-11-20 at 09:50 AM.