Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Tig3rzhark View Post
    May I bring my bicycle on the bus?
    Bikes are not allowed on the inside of the bus. DDOT is conducting a "Bikes on Buses" trial program on our Russell [[#40) route. Currently bike racks are available on the Russell route only. In 2009, DDOT will begin a program to equip all buses with bike racks.
    Click here for details on the "Bikes on Buses" program.

This is from the official website for the Department of Transportation

For those who have read the last few entries of my blog, I have been discussing when these bike racks will be equipped.

Recently, there has been a slow crawl in getting this done.

Today there is a Customer meeting at DDOT headquarters on E Warren. I'm going there to make sure that my concerns are addressed.
    Thanks a ton for making sure your [[our) voice is heard. What can possibly be "trial" about installing bike racks? You put them on and then they're there to be used! I know you probably feel kind of alone advocating sometimes but it's people like you who make the difference. Keep up the good work. Fight the good fight.
    Last edited by Be Kay; August-20-09 at 05:13 PM.