Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

^ not by design but the way it works out.

Say you think every house should be green in color,so you submit the green house color proposal.

Then people oppose that so you work out a compromise,okay let’s settle on the first 3’ of a house must be green in color.passed.

Then the next year you submit another proposal but you have to figure out how to name it without useing the green color proposal that you used the first time so people that opposed it the first time do not realize it is actually the same thing.now the green colored house must be painted 6’ up in green.passed

You continue through the years until eventually you get a completely green colored house.

Then during the course of that process there are others that will say,I do not agree with your green colored house proposal,but if you throw a little cream trim requirement in there for me,I could be persuaded to agree.

So you end up with a cluster of bits and pieces thrown together in order to achieve a result,then a bunch of tweaks piled on top.

I guess the lawyers would have a by design aspect to it,because they make it so you need one to interpret the thing by the time they finish the original intent.

Then just when you think you have it figured out,somebody comes along and changes the whole thing,that is how government works,they are exempt from the KISS theory.
    Last edited by Richard; August-26-19 at 10:55 PM.