Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Well, since you did not provide a link, I only found part of the show. Got a link to what you want me to watch? If I watch it will you read the articles I posted?

It was a pretty obvious message by the way, hard to miss the point even in the part I saw.

ccbatson Guest

Link? It is a cable program..showtime in particular. You may have to wait for it to be available for purchase if you don't subscribe to the service.

No, I don't have a link to provide a path to pirating someone's intellectual property for you...sorry.

Well, I guess I can't watch any more of it. I still don't see how non-scientist magicians can comment other than as entertainers. Perhaps they give cites in the show that you can share. Otherwise, your weapons are just so much hot air, while I have presented facts. I don't plan to continue this fruitless line without some facts so, until I see data after your ID, I will not respond.

ccbatson Guest

You will have to wait...the hosts are just that...hosts, they have experts and scientists representing both sides on the show. The underlying thread linking it together is the common sense and logic factor.

In the meantime, check out the magazine I suggested [[Skeptic). Believe it or not, even one of the staunch liberals on Dyes has referred to this source in a positive light.

You're a funny kind of doctor all right, getting your medical info from Penn and Teller and ignoring published studies. Well, that does it for me. I thought so.

ccbatson Guest

As if I get it all from them...I suggest it to you because it explains a lot to the lay person.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4