^^^well, I guess I kind of get that it's just some odd "formality"-imposed position that smacks of authoritarianism bullying on the part of those lucky to appoint such positions.

That article in Spy [[scroll down to page 95) is funny-how we have these atriums, plazas, and huge public venues [[one in NYC is very much cited as being attached to a certain wealthy Presidential hopeful of recent) we are asked to gawk in awe at, but stay too long and....well,the "goon squad" shows up to ask if they can "help you". On that note; it's a shame-there are a few in Southfield that are unavailable to the public which was not the case in the 80's [[and I wonder what became of the mall and tunnels at the New Center I visited in the early 90's).

Sleep deprivation brought me to my preaching-to-the-choir rant about "how it came to be". Yet, to me a concierge under certain settings is only a few steps away from being a Kapo from a dramatic Prison Earth perspective. I know-I had to be a "velvet rope" for some techno venues in Detroit.

I guess I was following on the train of the wealth disparity graphed and highlighted above and the issue of "how did it get so bad" with the lack of vigilance that brings society every under the grip of "the powers that be".

Yet, it's always been history:

Let's hope and pray it's the kind of historical era of class war and wealth disparity [[and all of the ridiculous strain of lies that goes with it all coming from those that can afford the hype and whitewash engines to do the job) we all can recover from and not a prelude to a worsening.