Quote Originally Posted by Now&then View Post
We may be taking all our grocery concerns to Meijer's now.

We use only two brands of TP, and we use the Ultra Strong Double Rolls. Kroger is phasing out those and carryingonly Mega Rolls versions for all the brands, so that you pay more for those. We have an older style house with a recessed tile dispenser that can hold Mega Rolls. I'm old, and have to use that cramped first floor bathroom that can't even hold a TP stand [[and I can't reach behind me to just grab at some roll on the back of the toilet).

We went to two locations and called another. They are all doing this. When we sent a complaint online, we got someone who suggested we try smaller counts of Angel Soft [[yuk). That doesn't help. Meijer has no problem carrying larger counts of the non-Mega, and they said they won't be changing any time soon. So, we will have to support them, if Kroger likes to snub us like that.

Anyone else have trouble with Mega Roll TP?

Only that the mega rolls are half the thickness of the regular rolls.

And I had a question that my local Kroger deli could not answer. So I called the national number, who put me on hold- and put me back into the local Kroger deli that could not answer my question in the first place. Ahh corporate.