Thinking about the feasibility of extending the Qline up Woodward into the promised land of Oakland County vs. building a line east on Jefferson, I think Jefferson makes more sense as of now. You have some decent density along that corridor, with Harbortown, and numerous other high rise condo or rental buildings. I think a line along Jefferson would spur more transit oriented development, than an extension of the Qline up to 8 mile or beyond. My reasoning is the river; which would be the selling point for a lot of new transit oriented development along Jefferson. I think the Palmer Park apartment buildings near 6 mile and Woodward would quickly see rising rents and low to no vacancy should a line be built up to 8 mile and beyond. But I don't see a ton of ridership coming from Palmer Woods or Boston Edison. Everyone there already owns cars and while they would seem to have a transit friendly mindset, it's doubtful you'd see many riders from these neighborhoods. I think if the Q Line were extended all the way up Woodward to Pontiac, you'd have significant ridership from Ferndale and Birmingham. Royal Oak could build some kind of connection to the line, which would also provide a big boost in ridership. And i think the whole Woodward corridor would see significant T.O.D. and investment, much more so than you're seeing now.