Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

This weekend's Crains article and Sunday Free Press article on the stadium development were full of speculation and lacking in specific, written commitments. Promises, promises, promises - the Ilitch way.

Quote Originally Posted by 1953 View Post
    This weekend's Crains article and Sunday Free Press article on the stadium development were full of speculation and lacking in specific, written commitments. Promises, promises, promises - the Ilitch way.
    Sort of what I thought. LOOKS nice and pretty; I'll believe it when I see something actually happen. Might just be designed to shut the critics up for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroiterOnTheWestCoast View Post
    Sort of what I thought. LOOKS nice and pretty; I'll believe it when I see something actually happen. Might just be designed to shut the critics up for awhile.
    -so much fluff. the only things that will open with area are:

-There is 160,000 square feet of office space planned to form the exterior of the arena, of which about 100,000 will be offices for the Detroit Red Wings and Olympia Entertainment, the venue management arm of team owners Mike and Marian Ilitch's business holdings.

-1,200-space main parking deck for the arena between Sproat and Henry streets along Clifford Street.

maybe:

-The new Little Caesars Pizza Global Resource Center headquarters at Woodward and Columbia Street will be nine stories, an increase from eight, bringing it to about 240,000 square feet.
    Last edited by hybridy; February-01-16 at 04:31 PM.