Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by TTime View Post
    What's it called when someone trolls a troll? Also, I stop reading articles on Detroit when I see any variation of booming or boom in reference to the city's "comeback." This article obviously went down that road like so many of the rest. There is quite a commendable effort to improve the city's core but to people who say Detroit is booming I simply say,"you need to get out more."
    Yeah. Nothing good is happening. Wake me up when the population is over 1 million. Nothing to see here.

Like most sane people, I don't want the end result to be two Detroits. But I also remember when it was just one Detroit, and it was the Detroit that everyone -- including me and my family -- was racing to escape.

So if 2 Detroit's is what needs to happen before it can go back one reasonably respectable and nice Detroit, so be it.

And regarding Detroit trolls, they used to make me so angry. Now I've learned to embrace them as they help to keep property values lower so I can still afford to buy them before they get out-of-control expensive.