Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Will they take questions from the audience? I hope so!
    Admission: $75 [[w/out questions). $250 [[with questions).

This is a joke.

I really, really hope Chris decides to tell us "what's next". We are into 2016 and I'm sure attendees would love to hear some [[ground) 'breaking news.'

This would be a good opportunity to discuss the new headquarters, apartments by Comerica and the Mike Ilitch School of Business building.

Admission: $75 [[w/out questions). $250 [[with questions).

This is a joke.

I really, really hope Chris decides to tell us "what's next". We are into 2016 and I'm sure attendees would love to hear some [[ground) 'breaking news.'

This would be a good opportunity to discuss the new headquarters, apartments by Comerica and the Mike Ilitch School of Business building.

The Ilitches have done a good job of presenting the 'big picture' and some of the refinements to the new arena. Now is the time to discuss other buildings, etc. or other 'areas' like the area along the northern perimeter of the arena [[home of the Ilitch school of business building).
    Last edited by emu steve; January-05-16 at 12:22 AM.