As I made so painstakingly clear, [[as to avoid any vicious nonsensical posts) the numbers for need are greater than before. I see the people coming in. They are not driving nice vehicles, in nice clothes, or looking all that pretty in the skin and body. They are old, broken [[sometimes simple or just over-wearied from trying to stay afloat) human beings, but human beings none the less.

The supplies are lacking. WE in Michigan are struggling. Yet, it's so sad that we get so self-absorbed [[and believe me, I know quite well how self-importance affects me on many levels) our own problems, we end up saying "well, what about me-nobody's lookin' out for me, so why should I have to do anything for anything else?" Yeah, scripturally speaking, give to what you have, not what you don't have [[don't let someone's want be a burden on your need). Yet, I imagine there are a lot of "haves" out there who rationalize that since they skipped the yearly trip to Martha's Vineyard this year, they don't have what it takes to bump up the less fortunate a mere notch. Yet, I won't guilt things any further...