Quote Originally Posted by Thruster315 View Post
That was about the ONLY saving grace for me this miserable weekend. I made a few bucks because Dallas couldn't cover- but then neither did Cassius Vaughn on the Lions either.

I'll take the blame for the loss because I was watching and posting here. I should've added to the collective push that should've launched the Lions over the Cowboys- but NOOOOOO. I was an over confident dope babbling away here instead.

But seriously what I saw was a conservative offense in the second half. Momentum swings all the time in a game. We had it and lost it immediately and never really regained it. I thought our play calling got a little too predictable and timid And hell if it was the tandem of Rod Marinelli and Scott Linehan on the other side helping orchestrate our defeat. The one saving grace was none of them were carried off the field on the shoulders of the Cowboys.

I agree 2010% with Pickford-Bentler about upgrading the offensive line. We need some depth there. Garrett Reynolds as a back-up was atrocious this year and I'm being gracious with that comment. Not only do we need a new guard but having some depth there never hurts. We just never seemed to have a cohesive bunch this year at all.

The Detroit Lions have not had one all-pro or pro-bowl offensive lineman in this millennium.