Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Okay, at first, after flipping the image about the Y-axis, I wondered, "Why are they driving on the wrong side of the road?!" But then I noticed which side of the cars the drivers were on.

Someone must have accidentally flipped the negative before stamping the WSU © onto the image then the Dutch poster corrected that mistake.

Confusing.
    There are a lot of the WSU Virtual Motor City site images that seem to have been flipped in the transfer [[there are also a whole lot of those images gone now for some reason).

But look at all those great '50s cars headed northbound out the Lodge! You can almost see and feel all the flight and sprawl that was already coming along with these freeways.

Miss Daisy's first car was a Chrysler, the one she crashes at the begining of the movie,prompting her to son to hire Hoke to drive her.

Quote Originally Posted by highjinx2 View Post
    Here is the full photo and I hope it helps.
    Attachment 24976
    It places the car further away. I'm thinking it's a late 40's Nash

For comparison: Name:  Hudson 550.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  26.9 KB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2