I found some info on the tour, seventeen cities in all. In DC, he met with Marion Barry. Here is a picture of Marion Barry with hair:

St.Louis, Rochester, DC, Watts, Chicago. Those are the ones I found on the tour so far.

Nobody in the Romney campaign, with the exception of George Romney himself, thought that beginning the fall of 1967 with a tour of the American ghetto was a very good idea. The national polls were getting worse, and in New Hampshire, site of the first primary, they were disastrous. The tour seemed strangely off-point; there was possibly not a single Republican vote to be won in Watts. But Romney himself seemed on a mission. "We must rouse ourselves from our comfort, pleasure, and preoccupations and listen to the voices from the ghetto," he said in one speech. It was, after all, his campaign. He went.The trip required advance men for seventeen cities. In Saint Louis, Bill Whitbeck followed close behind as Romney disappeared into a housing project where a woman "poured out this tale of woe--son killed, daughter raped. A searing experience." In Washington, D.C., Romney met with Marion Barry; in Rochester, with Saul Alinsky, near portraits of Stokely Carmichael and Malcolm X. "I am more convinced than ever before that unless we reverse our course, build a new America, the old America will be destroyed," he said.
Romney was talking into a vacuum. Republicans weren't interested in the problems of the ghetto, and the ghetto wasn't interested in Romney's solutions. On his tour, as the historian Geoffrey Kabaservice writes in Rule and Ruin, Romney was convinced that "independent citizens groups and local private-sector institutions could make a greater impact than federal programs in improving life in the slums." What stayed with his staffers was the loneliness of Romney in the ghetto, the earnestness of the endeavor but also its delusion.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...-booed/259695/