Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    Uh... Am I the only one who noticed something funny in the picture with that article? It was staged right? Funny Lol!
    If you're referring to the street signs, I think they took the photo with a long focal length lens from a couple blocks away. If you're referring to the riderless bike, I think the guy next to it is holding it up. Or am I looking at the wrong picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    If you're referring to the street signs, I think they took the photo with a long focal length lens from a couple blocks away. If you're referring to the riderless bike, I think the guy next to it is holding it up. Or am I looking at the wrong picture?
    Its the riderless bike. Damn near every old white ex-Detroiter who is a blatant racist that I have engaged in a conversation on race [[because of their obviously racist point of view) has almost always said "they would come to our nieborhood and steal our bikes".

Its the riderless bike. Damn near every old white ex-Detroiter who is a blatant racist that I have engaged in a conversation on race [[because of their obviously racist point of view) has almost always said "they would come to our nieborhood and steal our bikes".
    Oh, okay. I get it now. Yeah, it does look kind of funny. You have a sharp eye.

Oh for God's sake. This is getting beyond stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gpwrangler View Post
    Oh for God's sake. This is getting beyond stupid.
    LMAO!!! That is what makes it so damn funny!