Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 64 of 263 FirstFirst ... 14 54 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 6559

I remember getting pecan logs as a kid at a Stuckey's near Flint on I75. It was a major treat back in the day.

Absoltuely JC - a trip to the UP and a cabin rental for 2 weeks as a family - always contained a stop at Stuckeys!! Their pecan logs were to die for. Many of the Stuckeys stores along 75 are still identifiable by their architecture.

Attachment 2239The ones that are strung along I70 have the same architecture that I remember.
    This one is from the internet

BTW, I posted some more vacation pics on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    BTW, I posted some more vacation pics on Facebook.
    "East, west, home is best"! - Just got back from our holidays as well. I see I am behind in my reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Campfire Girl View Post
    Yes, MKap - JC's going to have to keep her ruler "at the ready" while I'm gone. In case you need it, I also have an old "pointer" from one of the classroom - also an effect attention getter!
    CFG - I promise to be a good boy while you are gone if JC would only take the bribes I offer.

JC - What kind of a belt would you like? Jack, Southern, or maybe some Maker's? I'll do anything to avoid the "Ruler", you name it.

Speaking of BI, I see he's going to be in the HRD at the ASG.

I stopped at the Sinclair station in town and found a few nostalgic items inside. I was disappointed there was no Dino soap but there were a few cool things.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...1&l=3a207cb5c3

Too cool, Z. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zitro View Post
    I stopped at the Sinclair station in town and found a few nostalgic items inside. I was disappointed there was no Dino soap but there were a few cool things.

Wow.......

Great Tigers win today. Take the series against the Tribe. 1st time All-Star BI hits 2 dingers. Verlander wins his 10th. Free Arby's tomorrow. Going into the break in 1st place. Doesn't get much better.

Great Tigers win today. Take the series against the Tribe. 1st time All-Star BI hits 2 dingers. Verlander wins his 10th. Free Arby's tomorrow. Going into the break in 1st place. Doesn't get much better.
    You're right ... it was a great day for watching the Tigers win, while eating freshly picked western Wayne County blueberries. And it was nice to ride on new I75 past Mexicantown and the rest of the gateway project. I love new cement.

BTW, where's the old forum?

Quote Originally Posted by 7andkelly View Post
    BTW, where's the old forum?
    What do you mean? If you mean the old Detroityes, look down at the bottom of the page.

Stosh Guest

Wow. Where is this exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh View Post
    Wow. Where is this exactly?
    Out in Ames, IA

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    What do you mean? If you mean the old Detroityes, look down at the bottom of the page.
    Thanks, J. I looked high and low ... just not low enough.

Those free Arby's roast beef sandwiches are delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by 7andkelly View Post
    Those free Arby's roast beef sandwiches are delicious!

I tried to redeem one in around here and got a funny look for some reason

I tried to redeem one in around here and got a funny look for some reason
    That's not fair. Now I don't feel so bad for hitting so many area stores in one day.

where is everyone? kept after school for clapping the erasers on the walls again?

Quote Originally Posted by 12468_laing View Post
    where is everyone? kept after school for clapping the erasers on the walls again?

JC got us all in trouble again and the whole class was put on detention

Quote Originally Posted by 12468_laing View Post
    The whole class had to stay late because someone was making fun of Jimmy Jet, errr Sr. James Marie during the PA announcements. The shenanigans and laughter were heard later via the PA intercom unbeknowst to the class while the teacher was out of the classroom. When asked to identify the culprit, the whole class remained silent. The showing of solidarity was worth the few extra minutes after class.

JC got us all in trouble again and the whole class was put on detention
    Sure, blame me.
    Wait a minute, I'm the principal while CFG is gone. How did I give myself detention?

'cause you can. come on, take one for the jets!

Page 64 of 263 FirstFirst ... 14 54 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 74 114 164 ... LastLast