Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Poobert, Got your reply.

First of all, remind your world.

You have to understand that the properties prices increased are not in my problems and all of those are original from the bankers making the troubles.

There have 1 way you could do is, order the US national bank stops the quantitative easing then you will get the properties for the wholes street by a dollar.

I have to ask you that when 8 years ago the inflation in Hong Kong is lower than US but now our properties prices are the highest in the world then should I ask every US tourist or resident in Hong Kong to go back to the states?

Even the Mainlander from China are coming to Hong Kong to pulled up the properties and for me I never blame them as like someone because I M A SURVIVOR.

Are you the only one is suffering? I have to tell you is, No- all the people even in the forum is in suffering, so do I.

Remember Socrates said Strong minds discuss idea, average mind discuss events, weak mind discuss person/ people.

Onces again, I say thank you for the surivior with strong mind but not to a loser, like you if you think you are.

Check the words I said, if you admit yourself is a loser in here keep using the dirties world then go for it, you just make dirty for this detroityes fourm and the people from Detroit to the world, and I just treat those dirty words as from a rubbish bin has opened the cover.
    Last edited by tobyunited; April-21-14 at 10:32 AM. Reason: wrong spelling