It seems like a ton of people are confusing Morningside, East English Village and Cornerstone Village. It can be pretty confusing for someone not from that part of Detroit. EEV is bounded by Cadieux, Harper, Mack and Outer. Morningside is bounded by Outer, Harper, Mack and Alter. Cornerstone Village is bounded by Harper, Moross, Mack, and Cadieux. There really are major differences between these communities, even if the housing styles aren't so different. I grew up in Morningside from my birth in 1945 to 1961 when I was a sophomore in high school. We moved to Harper Woods then. My parents moved into my grandparents house when they died in 1979 and then I moved into that house when my parents died in 1991. I lived in Morningside on Devonshire from 1991-1994. That was a rough time for the neighborhood. I remember it getting worse from year to year. I think EEV is great, though. If you are a property speculator, please move on! This neighborhood is one of my favorite things in Detroit, and it would be a great loss if it got ruined.