Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
Wow. Well, that's totally fucking insane. In lieu of starting your newsletter, Tea Party Batshit Crazy Weekly, perhaps you will start your own thread detailing your plan for your candyland on the non-Detroit portion of the website? What the fuck this has to do with the quality of Michigan roads is beyond any reasonable person's ken. Why don't you and your fact-free libertarian fantasy get a room, and the other teatards can join you there? We are talking about adult stuff, like how to fund roads in Michigan, not your pet peeve that some black woman takes one penny out of every 10,000 you make. Cry me a river.

Now, as we were saying about roads ...

Why do you assume that a welfare recipient is black? Most welfare recipients in Michigan are white. [[Though admittedly, blacks may be over represented.) Please take your closet racist ways out of here.

I don't care if someone has to use the welfare system. I care if someone has to depend on the system for their life. Obviously, excluding those who are disabled and the like.

I'd just like to see chain gangs working on the roads before I pay one-cent more in gas taxes. Is that so wrong?