I believe the Lions have enough talent to be a playoff team and win at least two games in the playoffs. The fact that they are sitting at home I put on the coaching staff. I hope that Schwartz is let go after this year. I believe the team is a mirror image of the coach. That means they play undisciplined ball at times, they have a habit of shoddy tackling. They act like they are better than they really are. The coach while holding Bush accountable for his fumbles [[as he should) won't hold Stafford accountable for his missed and inaccurate throws. Shaun Hill is a good enough backup to allow you to sit Stafford for a few possessions or a game to let him get his head together. The play calling is pretty unimaginative and the defense doesn't know how to get off the field when they have a team in third and long. I have read that Schwartz doesn't get along with some of the other front office personnel, doesn't get along with Mayhew, acts snug like he is the smartest guy in the room. Its ok to do that if you have a reason to be like that. However when you get outcoached by former college coaches, [[Harbaugh last year and Chip Kelly this year) then he needs to check himself. My opinion is that he has taken the Lions as far as he can take them and we just should cut bait with this guy.