Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    I couldn't find this Vikings series on Netflix although I know I've watched a few episodes but not sure where or how I watched them but it was not by ordering DVDs from Netflix. Could they have taken it off the streaming menu?
    Django, Netlix only has them on DVD They aren't available on streaming. I got to see them because I stumbled into a the entire series on YouTube. Someone had titled them in Chinese so it took awhile before YouTube caught up with them. Synopsis of last episode with Aslaug.
    <font color="#3E3E3E">
    Fehu, by pagan Norwegian group Wardrunna, works well in the background of a village being sacked. A Hardanger fiddle, often strange anyway, kicks in at about 40sec.
    Last edited by oladub; November-13-13 at 10:16 AM.