Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFreddy View Post
.....something NO ONE is discussing.....this evil bastard is a known, violent, repeated sex offender, and he didn't sexually assault this young female victim ???? How did he know her? Why weren't multiple security cameras working correctly? There are a LOT of unasked/answered questions in this case, and it sickens me that a FAMILY Dollar [[emphasis on FAMILY) even hires convicts, especially those unaffected by the punishment of incarceration, or required therapy....AND is a repeat offender !!!! Shouldn't people of this caliber be placed in jobs specifically geared towards their social retardations? I'm so sickened by officials stating "Oh, this is so rare... mistakes were made...the system needs to improve....next time this won't happen." BULL !!! Two young people have been MURDERED, by the type of animals we have to find a better, mistake proof system to keep them away from the very individuals they prey upon. They never had a chance, and the Family Dollar executives need to completely change their hiring policy. Heads should roll...but those two young people are gone forever.
The family dollar should have a policy [[now!) that no one enters the store wearing a hoody or a hat. Period. I work a community college and the boys are told to remove their hats [[out of respect). They cannot come in with a hat or hoody [[cameras).
And yes, where was the credit and criminal check? I wonder if someone reco'd the guy for the job and he got it based on their recommendation?