Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
I was just pointing out that you are repeatedly attacking yourself with your posts. Blowing on about corporations, how evil and bad they are, and you own several.
Just like Batts. It's either/or with you.

If you had actually read any of my previous posts, you will discover that I am really a capitalist at heart, just not a raging, selfish, sanctimonious fearmongering one.

I believe in everyone having a chance, and that includes America as a nation. We as a nation would have a level playing field if we had socialized medicine as most other industrialized nations do.

If we charged duties on incoming foreign goods, much as others charge duties on our goods going in, we'd have a more level playing field.

I have no problem with capitalism and free markets, when they are regulated, practice free trade which is fair trade, and put workers, their health, education, families, and native industries first. We haven't done that in over thirty years, and have allowed corporations to run rampant, without rules or regulations to keep them in check.