Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by rjk View Post
    Zumaya craps the bed again. He pitches two thirds of an inning and gives up two runs on one hit and three walks. He hit 105 mph on what had to be an inflated gun. I think the speed gun might be the worst thing for Zumaya in that he gets intoxicated with how fast he can throw instead of just throwing strikes. If I'm on the opposing team I'd have the radar gun jacked up even more when he enters the game.

What the hell is up with that little hill that the Astros have in center field? Is this baseball or wacky putt-putt golf?http://waiversharks.com/files/2009/0...-tals-hill.jpg

The center field at Minute Maid Park was designed to mimic the rise at Cincinnati's Crosley Field.
    Last edited by zitro; March-24-10 at 08:37 AM.