Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by poobert View Post
    That building has been vacant as long as I can remember. It was a sitting duck. What is that 248 real estate firm doing to move that property? Are they going to clean that up? I know if somebody messed with my property, I'd sure as hell have to clean it up.
    This is what I posted on the link:

"No renovation was currently planned for the building that I have heard of, and while it sits listed for 1.2 milliion with most of the windows gone, I doubt this gets fixed any time soon. This, along with the GAR, are among my favorite buildings. I really wish the owner would offer a fair price so it can get renovated."

The building has been listed at 1.2 million for YEARS. O'Connor had the listing last [[I see that it's gone from the site now). Considering the lack of mothballing of the building that has been done to date, it would not surprise me to see it on fire shortly. Not one bit.
    Last edited by Islandman; January-02-13 at 04:41 PM.