Quote Originally Posted by kit1007 View Post
These converters are baloney as far as I am concerned.Being FORCED to cooperate is not my sense of freedom. Even with coupons some are such junk its nuts. Just another way our NEW government is doing what they want and to heck with anyone else. They should have offered free scanners, one brand that actually works, to anyone who needs one, especially now. I wonder how many were made in China? Most don't work and no options for replacement other than more $$$ . Just like Obama killed the car industry and ruined lives by closing at will successful dealerships. Yes this is a much smaller issue but again it puts people in financial hardship who can't afford it. Next thing you know come winter the government will require green furnaces and to hell with anyone who can't afford one. We better watch out or we'll all be wearing those furry big hat come winter afraid to speak our mind. They already search the web for un-kind words against Obama. You know who you are. I know I am already on the LIST! I am just waiting for the knock on the door. Till then I am going for a walk while I still can, WITHOUT asking someone for permission first.
I think this TV thing all happened before Obama. Are you saying he could have stopped it??